Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carl[_2_] Carl[_2_] is offline

Default insert unknown # of pictures in to document template

I have a recurring report that requires me to install an unknown number (usually 12 or more) of pictures into a template that has 3 evenly spaced blocks in two columns on an 8.5x11 page. I am guessing that I will need a macro/VBA script that selects the directory, counts the images, adjusts the number of pages, resizes all the images and then inserts them in the boxes.

Is there a simpler way?

If not, what commands do I need to look at?

Thank you for your time.