Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Adding Extra Characters with Style

This is probably crazy and/or impossible, but I'd like to add
characters at
the beginning and end of a style automatically. I'm formatting a
document in
multiple ways using templates, and I'd like one version to use [ and ]
around a certain style (both paragraph and character level styles) and
one version
to use ( and ). Is there anyway to implement that with styles instead
of
doing a search and replace--which will likely catch other stuff that I
don't
want included? Or some other easy way to do it? Or am I just out of
luck and
I have to chose one braket style and use it for all versions?

Thanks,
Chris