Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

Default Virtual Printer that Works Well With Word

I suggest searching the web for a printer driver that will do what you want.

Here is an example:
http://www.print-driver.com/howto/co...d_to_tiff.html

I don't know anything about this application, myself. I'm merely providing
an example of what I found when typed this into Google's search box:

print microsoft word document to tiff

Daddy

wrote in message
I am looking for software that will print a word document to a TIF
file--allow you to specify the resolution of the output?

I would think there would be freeware, open source, commercial to do
this.

Anyone know of something that works well?