Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I see a picture when in draft view?

The Normal view of Word 2003 only shows objects positioned "In line with
text" (Layout tab of Format | object). I'm assuming the same applies
to Draft view in Word 2007.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ann" wrote in message
I prefer draft mode when creating a document so that I can see the

styles by
the side of the document and for other reasons.

In Word 2003, while in draft, I can see the pictures I insert. Now, I

have
to be in page layout view, which I can't stand.

Is there any way to see pictures in draft mode?

Thanks