Unfortunately, if there's no link, then there's no file path info.

"Sam" wrote in message
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to know what was the filename of an
image that was imported into Word (Office XP).

We have a document made by someone who imported some tif files. We want
to know their filesnames so that we process the images further. The
images were imported as files (not as links to files).

thanks,
Sam.
--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.