Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i copy and paste text?

Are you copying something from outside Word (with Word not running)? Some
add-ins (notably the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word) clear the
Clipboard when you start Word.

"leah 2006" wrote in message
i right-click and select copy for the text i would like to paste, but when

go into a word document and right-click to select paste, i am unable to

click
on it.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Okay, you say you can't and that it's stopped working. What happens when

you
try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"leah 2006" leah wrote in message
at the moment, microsoft word or any program will not let me copy and
paste
text. why is this? it used to work perfectly ok but just recently it

won't
let me copy and paste text from any website or any other microsoft

word
document. please help because i have been having problems with this

for at
least a week