Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scott is offline

Default how do i copy and paste text?

I'm having the same issue. I am using IE7 and Word10. I copy from IE7 and
when I paste to Word it locks up on me. It seems to be consistant with
specific web sites. It worked fine with IE6.

"leah 2006" wrote:

at the moment, microsoft word or any program will not let me copy and paste
text. why is this? it used to work perfectly ok but just recently it won't
let me copy and paste text from any website or any other microsoft word
document. please help because i have been having problems with this for at
least a week