Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chief120@gmail.com is offline

Default Office 2007 Save As PDF shortcut not working

Interesting. I tried running a repair on my install of Word and that
didn't fix it. I went to two computers that didn't have this add-in
installed. One I had install it directly from the network as opposed
through Zenworks while the other I had download the PDF and XPS
combined add-in and install it. For both users when they went to
Office Save As PDF it defaulted the save as type to something
other than PDF, usually docx. So that points to something in the
setup configuration that's causing this problem or possibly some
Windows configuration in our environment.

Matthew