Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary Lee Mary Lee is offline

Default Applying table formatting to all the tables in a very long documen

I am working with Word 2003 in a corporate environment. I have a number of
long (60-100 page) documents that I am editing. They all need to not allow
rows to break across pages, and they all need header rows to repeat. The
document originators did not set them up this way. Is there a faster way to
fix them than one at a time? I don't know Visual Basic, and macros don't seem
to be the answer when I need to use the mouse to make this happen rather than
keyboard keystrokes.
--
Thanks!