Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rick, I am having similar problem. Rick, I am having similar problem. is offline

Default how do i copy and paste text?

"Carol Sneed" wrote:

Leah, I am having the same problem. Online college essay due Monday and need
to copy word document and paste it into discussion board forum. Hope I get
some help quickly!

"leah 2006" wrote:

at the moment, microsoft word or any program will not let me copy and paste
text. why is this? it used to work perfectly ok but just recently it won't
let me copy and paste text from any website or any other microsoft word
document. please help because i have been having problems with this for at
least a week