WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I split a table cell diagonally?

Yes, it is still possible to split a table cell diagonally in Word 2003. Here's how:
  1. Select the cell that you want to split diagonally.
  2. Click on the "Table" menu and select "Draw Table".
  3. Click on the "Split Cells" button in the toolbar.
  4. In the "Split Cells" dialog box, select the "Diagonal" option under "Split cells into".
  5. Choose whether you want the diagonal line to go from the top left to the bottom right or from the top right to the bottom left.
  6. Click "OK" to split the cell diagonally.

That's it! You should now see your cell split diagonally with a line running from one corner to the other. You can adjust the thickness and color of the line by selecting the cell and clicking on the "Borders and Shading" button in the toolbar.