Matz

hi guys,

I'm new here and I have a similar problem like Kenneth had...

the only problem is that I'm a LAN administrator "TRYING" to solve a
programmer's problem.

when they do the mailmerge into word, the french characters come out as
Japanese characters. (It automatically selects the japanese one)

now I noticed that Z:data thing .. but is that some sort of generic coding
or are you guys working at the same place and using the same drives and all
... (please be easy on me.. I'm not really good in programming stuff!)

thank you very much for any help!

****

"Kenneth" wrote:

On Wed, 11 May 2005 20:19:40 +0200, "Klaus Linke"
wrote:

What is the " _ " character that appears at the end of the
first line?

It tells VBA that the line is continued on the next line.

Great that the problem is solved! I was starting to be afraid it might be some bug in Word.

Regards,
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

The only bug was (apparently) in me...g!

All the best,
--
Kenneth