Sabi S via OfficeKB.com

Lets go by ur statements:
In the first instance u tell me i cannot automate with mail merge feature and
with OpenDataSource method also it won't connect.I have tried to understand
this but when it comes to my code ..u r askin me to use mail merge ...how is
that possible??

My code :

I create an envelope document.'i' loops through all contacts in contact
folder and in list1..I have a list of email addresses on my interface for the
user to select to create envelopes for that many addresses.
So when 'a' i.e contact.email1address from contacts folder matches 'k' i.e
selected addresses by the user..it goes in the loop and creates an envelope
for all the addresses selected but the final output is only one envelope
which overwrites all the address and gives me one envelope with the last
email address selected..this loop works perfectly in terms of inserting
addresses in the envelope document but does not create multiple envelopes
accordingly..how to go about it???..pls give me the code..if I use mailmerge.
execute it gives an error..without mailmerge thr is no way to add envelopes..
Pls help me out...thx in advance...