Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Error in word mailmerge, it source is Ms Access's richtext filed.

What do you mean by a richtext field? There's no such thing in Access.

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"k0_zaw" wrote in message
I've Access database file, in which one table has richtext field inputting
data with leban's. When I use msword's mailmerge, database source to that
access file,
Notice that all are well, but that richtext filed show only some digits.

As far as surf on web, no answer found.
May be richtext filed don't support in word mailmerge.
Looking for the workaround.

My point is "want to insert data with text formatting in Access, and use
that data in word mailmerging."

Thanks in advance.
--
Zaw