Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I set up forms to print out only checked items?

You could use a macro to delete the items that were not checked. Easier if
things were arranged in a table so that the deletion could be handled by
deleting row from the table.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Snaglet" wrote in message
news
I have a 6 page form for supplies. Is it possible in Word to be able to
print
out only the supplies that are checked? I have tried the "Print the data
from
a form in Word" option and it only printed the number of items wanted and
not
the item itself. Any suggestions on how I should format this form to do
what
I would like to do do?