Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Default The Arrogance of Microsoft

It's free elsewhere.

"J Walker" wrote in message
Thanks for your understanding JoAnn.

You are of course correct.

Why should any of us expect that all our years of learning, using and
upgrading the MS products would warrant any reasonable expectation that
they
would not go off and re-invent all the menus and commands that we have
spent
the last 20 years learning?

I have the feeling that this new UI will go the way of New Coke. Anybody
remember New Coke?

Thanks again JoAnn.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Yeah, how dare they not do your homework for you! Bad company!

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"J Walker" wrote in message
The Arrogance of Microsoft

This just shows how little Microsoft actually cares about its customer
base.
If they had any concern at all they would have included the classic UI,
rather than forcing us to purchase it for an additional $29 from some
third
party. What arrogance!

I am so sorry that I upgraded. I've used Word for just about 20 years
now
and I am an absolute fool for trusting MS. I should have done more
research
before buying.

Microsoft clearly does not care about its long time customers.

"Tom B" wrote:

How do we turn on the old menu bar in word 2007? Without it office
2007
will
cost far to much to implement because employee's will need to be
retrained.