Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Legalbear Legalbear is offline

Default how do i enable the old menu bar

This is addressed to the folks who have created the 3rd-party add-ins to
restore the menu/toolbar functionality of Word 2000/2003.

Does your add-in allow for the creation of custom menus??

I'm currently using Word 2000 and have a customized menu setup for all the
various legal documents/pleadings I use everyday, with various sub-menus for
motions, notices, orders, objections and so forth as well as documents used
solely within our office.

It works off of one menu button with a number of items, each of which opens
onto several cascading sub-menus of individual documents (most all of which
are merge documents, if that matters). It's ridiculously easy to use:
1. click the menu button
2. mouse-over to what you want to open
3. click that document name.

For me to use your product, and recommend it to the rest of the firm (since
I'm the one who sets all this stuff up on individual machines), I need to be
able to add/remove individual items as necessary.

A speedy response would be GREATLY welcome, as I'd rather not *have* to add
Office 2000 on our pre-installed Office 2007 machines.

Thanks for your time.