Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MacNOLA MacNOLA is offline

Default how do i enable the old menu bar

Kim:

Sorry to break your heart, but there is NO RIBBON for the UI in Outlook
2007, except in the message editor. Start a new message or reply to one and
you will see the Ribbon. Other than that, the ribbon is NOT part of the
Outlook interface.

HTH,

=Mac=

"Kim" wrote:

Hey everybody. I found this message board because I am trying to turn ON the
ribbon for Outlook 2007. I've been using the ribbon for Excel 2007 for a
couple months now and I like it, but for some reason, when I upgraded it
didn't give me the ribbon for Outlook. This makes me think there IS a way to
turn it on and off. I've looked everywhere for a way to turn it on, but right
now I still have the File, Edit, etc menu's in Outlook 2007 and no ribbon.
Help!

"Tom B" wrote:

How do we turn on the old menu bar in word 2007? Without it office 2007 will
cost far to much to implement because employee's will need to be retrained.