rook_mtl

Hi Monica.

Have you tried looking in File - Page Setup - Paper to see what the Paper
Size is set to? It might be set to letter, which if I remember is a bit
shorter than A4 paper.

Let us know if this fixes your problem.

Sean

"Monica" wrote:

When I print aA4 abels on my new pC with Word 2003, the page layout views OK
but when I print there's a huge blank part at the bottom of the page and all
the text has been pushed up to the top.

If I print the same document on an old pc with WIn 98 and Word 2000 it works
fine whatever type of label I am using.
I would be very grateful for help as I've noticed this symptom (can't seem
to print on the last inch or two of page) on other documents too.
Thank you