Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ozbecool Ozbecool is offline

Default The Arrogance of Microsoft

I agree with you. May be you should at least start warning other people about
M...t products - as I already have.
---

"J Walker" wrote:

The Arrogance of Microsoft

This just shows how little Microsoft actually cares about its customer base.
If they had any concern at all they would have included the classic UI,
rather than forcing us to purchase it for an additional $29 from some third
party. What arrogance!

I am so sorry that I upgraded. Ive used Word for just about 20 years now
and I am an absolute fool for trusting MS. I should have done more research
before buying.

Microsoft clearly does not care about its long time customers.

"Tom B" wrote:

How do we turn on the old menu bar in word 2007? Without it office 2007 will
cost far to much to implement because employee's will need to be retrained.