Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vivian P

Default Document with mail merge fields - turn on spell check for entire d

I have a Word document with several mail merge fields. When the document is
gnerated, the mail merge fields default to 'do not check spelling'. How do I
get the document to generate to permit spell checking for the entire
document. I am aware that I can uncheck the option on a field by field basis
but this is not practical in the environment. I need to set the spell check
for the entire document. Can anyone help please?