Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default where can I find the symbol for the word "therefore"?

Using "Insert Symbol" dialog you cand find it in the Font named "Symbol"
with character 92. You can insert in your document using that dialog. You
can also select the symbol font then hold down ALT and type 0092 with the
numeric keypad or you cna insert it with a macro:

Sub InsertThereforeSymbol()
Selection.InsertSymbol Font:="Symbol", CharacterNumber:=92
End Sub

For help running macros see: http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

Wombling63 wrote:
There is a symbol made up of three dots in the shape of a triangle
meaning "therefore". Where can I find it?

Thanks

--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.