Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Word 07 Page Breaks using Style Sheets

Heading 3 Style includes the Keep with Next paragraph attribute, so if the
following paragraph is on the next page the heading will go there also. This
could cause what you perceive as H3 causing a page break - especially if the
para that follows it is also set to Keep with Next or set to Keep Lines
Together.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Bob Bedingfield" wrote in
message ...
I am using Style sheets. Intermittantly, I think page breaks are being
inserted when I go to a heading 3. Not always, but occassionally. Makes
the
document look bad with the inconsistant spacing.