Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default End-User License Agreement keeps coming up

You are welcome

wecpc wrote:
That cured the problem, thanks very much for your prompt reply

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Log in to Windows as Administrator, start an Office program, accept
the EULA, close the Office program, log out of Windows as
Administrator, and log back in to Windows using your normal user
profile.

If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office
End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office
program".

wecpc wrote:
I have just installed Vista Home Premium OEM and my Office SBE 2003
to my new PC. Both have been activated OK, but every time I go into
any one of the Office applications I have to keep accepting the ELU
and this is now getting very annoying. If I cannot get it to stop I
will have to consider taking the Open Office route as I will not be
'nagged' into changing my Office suite as it still works perfectly
and I only really use Outlook 2003 and occassionly Word 2003.
Any help would be appreciated.