Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Page Break Question

In article f9770acf-d118-476d-b0a0-
, says...
I have certain application windows that cannot be printed, so I use a
screen capture program (ScreenHunter) to grab the windows and paste
them into Word. I have my default paste set to "In front of text"
which I would prefer not to change.

Here's my issue:

Once I have a page full of images, I need to insert a page break so I
can paste more images into the document. However, since the cursor has
not moved from the initial position, the page gets inserted above the
full page and existing images have to be moved up in order to keep
them in the original order.

Is there a different method I can use so that additional pages are
added after the current page so I can just keep on pasting?

Thanks!

How about adding the page breaks first, before you start pasting images?
Then delete extra pages when you are finished.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers