Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default No print option in Step 6 of Directory mail merge

Because directory merges frequently need further editing once merged. You
should get the option, if the extra step irks, from the mailmerge toolbar.

Kokomojo wrote:
I'm using the Mail Merge feature in Word 2003 to create a Directory.
In Step 6, it gives me only one option, to merge to a New Document.
With letters, labels and envelopes, it gives me 2 options, a New
Document or to print directly. Why isn't there the print option when
creating a directory?

Thanks.