Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Need help with greeting card?

I am not asking how to do the art, just how to format it so it prints out the
way I want it too. I have an image, I have text, I just can't figure out
exactly how to format it so that the image covers the top 1/2 of the front of
the page, and the bottom 1/2 of the back of the page?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Home made greetings cards if you don't have the required amount of artistic
flair (and you don't or you wouldn't be asking the question) simply make you
appear a cheapskate. Go to your local card shop and buy one!

If there is a special reason why you need to produce your own card eg where
I live Mother's Day cards are not available and at 91 my mother likes to
receive a card, then Publisher has a wide range of card templates, from
which you can cobble something acceptable. Print on photo paper.

Jeff wrote:
I am trying to make a single fold greeting card. I have an image to
put on the front, and want to add text, and stretch the image to
about half the page (to the fold in the center). Is there a basic
template or wizard that will help me add and/or edit my own images,
and texts?