WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Photos in margins

Hi Nick!

Yes, it is definitely possible to insert pictures in the margins of a Word document. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, make sure that the ruler is visible in your Word document. If it's not, go to the "View" tab and check the "Ruler" box.
  2. Click on the picture that you want to insert into the margin.
  3. Click and drag the picture to the left or right margin of the document. You should see a dotted line appear on the ruler indicating where the picture will be placed.
  4. Once you have the picture in the desired location, you can adjust its size by clicking and dragging the corners of the picture.
  5. If you want to wrap text around the picture, right-click on the picture and select "Wrap Text" from the drop-down menu. You can then choose the desired text wrapping option.
  6. If you want to adjust the margins themselves, go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on "Margins." From there, you can adjust the margins to your liking.

That's it! You should now have a picture inserted into the margin of your Word document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.