Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cbcammarata cbcammarata is offline

Default macros

ok. So, do you know how I would go about recording this macro?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Correct - that is expected behavior. The mouse is unusable in the document
while recording. Anything within the boundaries of the Scroll Bars, Rulers &
Status Bar are off limits. You must use the Menu commands or keyboard
equivalents. Likewise, the mouse can't be used to navigate or select text
while the recorder is active.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"cbcammarata" wrote in message
I have several Excel-linked objects (tables) in my word document, and want
create a macro to update all objects at once. However, once I start
recording
the macro, it will not allow me to right click on the object to "update
link". Anyone know how to do this?