Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Insert JPEG into Word 2007

Ouch! Yes, I should have realized when you mentioned a border around the
picture that that was the issue!

"Pepper" wrote in message
Show drawing was already checked. What fixed the problem was to uncheck
show
picture placeholders - which I would have never found without your
suggestion.
Many thanks!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Office Button | Word Options | Advanced | Show document content: Show
drawings and text boxes on screen.

"Pepper" wrote in message
I have our company logo in JPEG format and have inserted it into a Word
2007
document. It is visible in Print Preview, it does print, but when I am
in
Print Layout view, all I see is a border around the "picture". The
border
does not print. I thought it may be an issue such as "Order" which was
found
on the Draw menu in Word 2002/2003. I can not find commands to even
begin
attempt to fix---HELP please.

Pepper