Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default bookfold doesn't work

I have tried this on three computers so it has to have something to do
with
one of microsoft's updates.

Some recent updates ahave caused a lot of problems with Word. I quote CIndy
Meister:

"There are massive problems with the most recent set of updates. There's a
KB article (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165) describing a workaround
for some of the problems. But other people are finding they need to
uninstall
the updates, especially MSO06-015."

If you havne't uninstalled individual updates etc. before, go to Control
Panel|Add or remove Programs. You may also need to check the box that
expands the list to show all the updates.

Peter Jamieson

"jeannette" wrote in message
I can't merge to bookfold. This just started. It merges ok then blinks
and
the margins are off. when I print it prints small in the middle of the
page.
I have tried this on three computers so it has to have something to do
with
one of microsoft's updates. I merge to bookfold all the time so I know
how.
I have put the CD in and did a detect and repair, no help. I did a
restore
back two weeks, no help. I turned the computer off and on, no help. I
saved the database and gave it another file name, no help. I copied and
pasted the database, no help. I tried another database and it did the
same
thing. I can merge to labels but not bookfold. I have to get this job
done
please help.