Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default I need a word program for windows 2000, which one should I use?

You can download a trial version of Office but it is a *trial* version, and
it will expire unless you pay for it within 60 (?) days. (I've read 30, 60,
and 90 days so I'm not certain. I've always bought Office and didn't fuss
with any free trials.)

Where did you find a new computer with Windows 2000 these days? I didn't
think they were installing that on new systems any longer.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"magahåga" wrote in message
news
I just got a new computer, it did not come with any word program. I have a
deadline on an assignment and need to type and print it out asap. I want
download a program, But I don't know which one will allow me to do this.
Any
suggestions?