Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Minder

Default Footnote

Hi all,

I have a document in Word 2003 SP2, which includes footnotes.

In the "Style and Formatting" panel I set the "Normal" style for the
document to have after the paragraph 11pt space (Format - Styles and
Formatting... - "Normal" - Modify - Format - Paragraph - "Spacing - After:
11pt").

As soon as I have changed these settings I get a 11pt space between the line
of the footnotes and the text of the foodnote.

How can I keep the settings to have 11pt after a paragraph with the sytle
"normal" and do not get the space between the footnote line and text?

Kind regards,

Simon Minder