Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Annette Annette is offline

Default Mail merge without using the wizard every time?

We recently upgraded from Word 2000 to 2003. We run a lot of form letters
from an existing Access database. The main document and merge set up
transitioned in tact, but now - instead of being able to merge from the main
pop-up we have to step through the tedious process of the "wizard" each time.
About 5 steps to a completed merge where it used to be 1. Is there any way
to simplify this and go directly to a merge?