Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Hyperlink Problem - Unexpected Error Has Occurred

Is the error coming from Word or from Internet Explorer?

If from Word, what exactly is the field code you've used? (press Alt-F9 to
see it)

"RTT" wrote in message
I am attempting to put in a hyperlink to an internal web site that requires
log-in. When I click on the hyperlink, I receive "An Expected Error Has
Occurred" The document is a guidebook that should have links to sites on
the
intranet. Not all will have access to the site, but should be able to get
the log-in page at least.