Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stege Stege is offline

Default paste and copy images.

I have taken an image and pasted from word into publisher. After
pasting text boxes on top of the images of the file, I saved the file
and then selected and copied the image with the changes applied. Whn I
pasted the images back into the word document, it would show the same
image but without the changes I pasted on top of the original images.

I also tried by printing the same file into PDF. When in PDF the file
would appear to have all the changes made with text boxes. However,
when I copy the same graph and paste it into de word document a
before, the image now in PDF would also show the same image without
the changes made, as if I had never applied any changes.

help me out please.