WilliamGeorge

"Padraigglynn" wrote:

I recently rebooted and reinstalled my laptop. Now in word 2003 the language
is not shown on the status bar. How do I get this shown as it was of great
benefit to my work. Any help greatly appreciated.......

I have the same problem. I have Word 2003 installed on my desktop machine
(WXP Home) and on my laptop (WXP Pro). Language is shown correctly in the
status bar on the desktop, but not on the laptop. Since the same disks were
used to install Word on both machines, and language settings are the same, I
am mystified.