Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SuperJen SuperJen is offline

Default How can I print "DRAFT" diagonally across a word document?

I'll try and be sort of general since I don't know what version of Word you
are using.

You want to get into the header/footer view (either using the View menu or
double-clicking). With the header/footer area open, you can insert a large
text box where the body of the document is.

I usually put "word art" inside the text box so I can use diagonal letters
and easily change the color to make the underlying text visible.

"Dan" wrote:

I am interested to learn how I can print the words "DRAFT" or "SAMPLE"
diagonally across the pages of a word document in the background.