Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Font not showing up

Did you get the font from a legitimate supplier? Has it behaved
properly in other applications?

On May 29, 3:51*pm, DB wrote:
I did. *The IT guys at my firm re-imaged my machine and it still will not
recognize the font. *When i open a document in Word the name of the Font
shows up but it does not look correct in the actual document. *In fact when
you click around in the document it recognizes the font name and the font
size... but again, it clearly is not dicplaying the correct font.

When you display the fgont dialog box the "preview window" tells me the font
has not been installed. *but it has.

"grammatim" wrote:
If your Windows is earlier than Vista, have you closed Word since you
installed the font?

On May 29, 12:17 pm, DB wrote:
Control panel/ fonts shows that a particular font has been loaded but MS word
font pull down does not show it is available. *any ideas- Hide quoted text -