Egret

Default How do I change a page border to stay within the page margins?

I have created a title page in Word using a page border, but the inside edge
of the border will be covered by the binding. I have not been able to get
this inside border to change, as the maximum distance I could get it from the
outside of the page is only 31 pts which is not enough. I was not able to do
it by measuring from text either, as each line on the title page would be
viewed by the program as a paragraph and therefore separate.