Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Why does my tab key not work for bullet points?

In article ,
says...
I click on the bullet point icon when I need to put them in.
I press the enter key to go down to the next line.
Then if I want to indent and get a different type of bullet point at the
same time it doesn't work.
When I press the tab key to make it do this, it will only tab the text over,
not the bullet point. I have to physically press the icon for indent to make
it do this.

Can anyone help?!?!?

Thanks!

You need to use the Increase Indent and Decrease Indent buttons on the
toolbar.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers