Dee

Default Page Number in Header gets lost after section break

I have a large document with a number of section breaks. I noticed that there
is a large portion that the page numbering does not appear in the header.
This starts to happen after a sections break when I go from a landscape page
back to a portrait page. What has happened is after I go back to portrait the
right align margin is gone way over past the margin in my portrait page. I
can see the right aligned tab so I drag it over for the first line but when I
try to drag over the second line of my right aligned header I can't move the
tab. Then my document freezes. Is there anything I can do to fix this. This
document is about 100 pages with many tables and graphics and also many
section breaks with portrait and landscape pages.

I am using Word 2002.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dolores