Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Armadillow

Default How do I to make a desktop Word (2003 shortcut to a specific bookm

Temporary fix.

Save the document to your desktop. Set up a MACRO that will take you to a
certain point when the document is opened. If the document doesn't open to
the right point. set up a MaACRO that you run right after you open the
document.

"Mani" wrote:

I used to be able to make a desktop shortcut to Word that would let me open a
certain document to a specific bookmark. Either I've forgotton the magic
formula or this version of Word does not support doing this. Can anyone
help???