If you want the watermark anchored to the header (the usual way), you will
need to isolate these pages with section breaks. But you could just put the
graphic on the pages, sent Behind Text.

"jj" wrote in message
Is there a way to have a watermark print on specific pages in a document?

I am typing a 30 page document and want to add a watermark on three pages.
I've tried many ways but cannot seem to get the watermark to print on

"only"
these three pages. It will print out on all 30 pages.

Any assist would be appreciated. Thank you.