Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] amarcks@gmail.com is offline

Default How can I timestamp my document when it is saved?

If this is the incorrect forum for this, I apologize. I am using Office
2003. I am createing a 'template' for a document type that my group at
work will be using. In my footer, I would like to have a 'field' that
shows the last time the document was saved (i.e. edited). There is a
'last time printed' feature which is similar, but misses the mark as to
my intent. I do not want to have to erroneously print something just to
get a field to update in the footer. Please help me if it is possible.