Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default outlook 2007 mail merge

Are you in Outlook Contacts and then you select Mailmerge from the Tools
menu?

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jack 30" wrote in message
Still no luck

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you tried initiating the merge from Outlook?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jack 30" Jack wrote in message
when I try to use mail merge from outlook 2007 to word 2007 I get this
error
message "MAPI FOLDER OR ADDRESS BOOK NOT FOUND"
Any suggestions would be appreciated.