Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default symbol for "in care of" for mailing

On May 15, 12:58*am, Gentle Spirit Gentle
wrote:
Does anyone know how I can make the "in care of" symbol for addressing an
envelope? *I have checked Wingdings. *No luck

Thanks!!

It's Unicode 2105. Type 2105 followed by Alt-X. It occurs in quite a
few fonts, including Times New Roman, Calibri, Arial, Lucida, and
Tahoma.

If you're going to use it a lot, you can assign a keyboard shortcut in
the Insert Symbol panel -- go to the "Letterlike Symbols" group.