olymbitis

I want to do the former, have the pages numbered in reverse as they appear in
the document on the computer, not during Printing. The link you provided is
probably right on target. However, I am not sure what to do with those codes
and where to insert them. I am not a computer programmer. Do you know if MS
plans on having this feature installed/programmed on future Word software
versions? I am still interested on exercising the "Fields" option if you can
be of more help. Thanks much!

Ο χρήστης "Suzanne S. Barnhill" *γγραψε:

Do you actually want to number the pages in reverse or just print the output
in reverse order? If the latter, check the "Reverse print order" box on the
Print tab of Tools | Options. If the former, see
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...FAQ.htm#RevNbr, but I doubt
that this would work for page numbering.

"olymbitis" wrote in message
How do I number the pages in reverse? Number 1 on bottom page and highest
mumber on the top page? Is there such a feature?