Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KK KK is offline

Default the file is corrupt and cannot be opened

Thanks Tony,

but how am I able to send u a file?

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Experience is showing me that the most common corruption is the zip file
being broken, in which case there is probably nothing I can do, but if the
zip is sound and the xml is causing a problem, I may be able to recover some
of it. Send me the file and I will take a look. No promises, though.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"KK" wrote in message
I have saved my work on June 1, now i cant open it. I dont know what is the
problem. The error message said " The file cannot be opened because there
are
problem with the contents. Details: the file is corrupt and cannot be
opened." I really need the information inside the file. Anyone can help?
Please it is very urgent and important.