Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hannahegould@rvschools.ab.ca is offline

Default How do you put cubed or squared after a number

On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 12:55:01 PM UTC-7, Caroline wrote:
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

Actually, none of these worked for me. I looked through lots of these suggestions, but couldn't find one that really worked. The shortcut to get the "cubed" or "squared" symbol, press command and the period button at the same time and then type your desired number. You can also go into format and press superscript. If you want the number on the bottom of the main number instead of the top, press command comma or subscript (under format)